KPMG China operates in 24 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and regions, and have 200,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world.
- Responsible for completing development tasks in a timely manner by understanding user requirements, performing technical design and coding
- Work closely with other developers to prepare design documents, complete quality coding and unit testing
- Coordinate with cross teams for system integration, testing & production implementation
- Provide technical supports along the development process and roll-out
- Diagnose and solve the problems existing in the current system
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3- 5 years working experience in application development with Java / J2EE, Oracle PL / SQL, MySQL, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Excellent skills in Java with demonstrated practical experience. Java SE/Java EE knowledge is a must (SSH, Oracle, cache, Spring, etc.)
- Experience with application server and web service development, and a good understanding of web service standards such as WSDL and SOAP
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Proactive, passionate and driven with high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn and adapt to new evolving technological landscape